Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This Post has gone Viral

Viral things can be entertaining-- like those viral videos or posts and things. Not so much a viral infection. I decided to stay home from work today because I woke up and my throat was so sore that I could barely swallow and my ears were still feeling funny. I was pretty sure this morning that it wasn't strep because I haven't had a fever in a long time. But I decided that it would be best if I didn't come to work. Some of the guys we see are medically fragile. Even passing a cold could be really bad. So I went back to bed after calling my ITD and Kari and saw a doctor this afternoon. The strep test came back negative- no surprise there. This didn't feel like strep. Anyhow, its viral- sore throat--- so basically a cold. I'm hoping to get back to work tomorrow. I've got my gatorade and I've straightened out my apartment which already has made me feel lot better. Now I'm just taking it easy and enjoying daytime television!

No comments:

Post a Comment