Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Car Epic continues

If my life were a lifetime movie, I would want Parker Posey to play me.
That was a mostly a statement unrelated to anything.


I heard from the fellas at the BMW health spa (service department). They think the problem lies within the key... so the Key is the Key. get it? I talked to my buddy Rick (I am making friends everywhere here) and before he advised me to spend the money for a new key, he wanted to know if I had a spare. Well of course there is a spare! In Gilroy! Go figure. Thankfully, Dad is coming to the rescue and fed-exing it overnight directly to Rick so they can continue to figure it out tomorrow. I'm hoping that everything will be set by tomorrow afternoon.
I did have to call my other friend, Rob, to extend my reservation on my Hyundai Elantra. I've decided to name her Rhonda.

Today was a good day. I'm feeling happier about this whole car business, especially now that its in the hands of bmw. I observed and participated in more sessions today. They were all amazing. I played piano in one of the sessions to accompany some drumming. I think the client thought it was a practical joke- in a good way that is... like, really? who is this girl that comes to my sessions... and now she's gonna play piano. Bahaha. We had a good time. My supervising therapist was great- making sure to point out the things that I did do well but I also had my fair share of notes to look at for the next session. Work was productive, I started working on some informal documentation and read a chart. My supervising therapist let me go at 4, when he leaves, which has left plenty of time to take care of the car stuff and still have time to sit on the couch before making dinner.

Its a short post today. Tomorrow will probably be shorter as our ITD has a meeting tomorrow morning, then is probably going somewhere with Kari-- I think to her second site. I won't really know until I get there tomorrow, but I have a feeling that I will be reading, practicing, chart reading and video watching.
Thursday is CPR and First Aid training- All Day. I'm actually kind of excited about that. Well as always, more to come.
Thanks to everyone who reads and keeps up with my various adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I want Omar Shariff to play me. Think you can arrange that?

    ReplyDelete