Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snowicane - IC + [space] - NE +D+Y =

SNOW DAY.
So we went to work, but stayed for about 2 hours until our ITD called and told us to go home. But I took some pictures how the effort it took to get to work-- just for a snow day.
I had to have a guy with a tractor dig me a way out of my garage, as the snow was up to my knee-- and just about at the level of my headlights. I couldn't drive through it. The snow drifts off the garage were like two feet off the eave.



Some people use their snow days to play in the snow.... but me? I built a banjo. All I have to do is string and tune it.

ps I really want one of these tractors.

Its snowing again this morning. We're suppose to get a few more inches, but its no where near the level of yesterday's storm. We'll see how it progresses.

That's it. I have to spend some couch time this morning before continuing the banjo project. Finished pictures will be posted soon! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So you want a tractor? That is so typical of your grandmother--Eva. She loved driving tractor and the forklift

    ReplyDelete
  2. that must be where I get it.
    This thing was so cool. it was a tractor, but like a tiny tractor. a "my" size tractor! I have to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know there is Bobcat and fork lift training soon at the SD Co. Fair, I can put you on the list for training if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha. Put me down! I actually have experience operating a bobcat from my days in the parking lot. I don't know if I'm supposed to say that or not...

    ReplyDelete