Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Soupsies

See... yesterday was "Halfsies" today is Soup"sies".... I made a pot of soup.
Thats about as exciting as its been around here.

My sessions today went well. Towards the end of my day I started getting another tension headache (like last night). I think I need to find a place to get a massage around here and a haircut. Two things I need desperately. They are on the list next to chocolate puddin' packs. I love some good puddin' for some good snackin'. Obviously, puddin' requires me to leave off the ending g's off of all related words.

It's raining outside which gives a totally different feeling than snow. Not that its bad. Just different. Where's all that snow that everyone said I wouldn't be able to handle?
For now, I'm enjoying the quiet of my apartment. Its so nice to have a relaxing place to come to at the end of the day.... especially with a bowl of homemade soup"sies"!

2 comments: