Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funday

I was stuck for coming up with a witty title. Obviously my brain is officially no longer working effectively. Today was a great day. All of my sessions went well. I had time to read more charts and our ITD and Kari came to have a meeting about an inservice that we'll be doing for other clinical staff on a professional development day. That was my day in a nutshell. I think that I'm starting to get the hang of this whole music therapy thing--- just a tip off the iceberg.

In other news, Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! They've been together a long time, I've decided. Sassy and Classy. Thanks for the package mom, I'll have them come out tomorrow and deliver it. I don't feel like going out tonight to the fedex place to pick it up.

Tomorrow is the Harlem Gospel Choir. I'm sure I will have some sort of review tomorrow night after the concert. I can't wait!

The Olympics start tonight. I am a sucker for olympic games. The most rewarding part of the winter games has to be all the figure skating--- and mostly for the commentary. I'll be watching the opening ceremony tonight (and more for 10 minutes, Darryl) and imagining that I could've been a figure skater had I really applied myself. Instead I chose the piano. Go figure.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, seriously. But Julie said that I probably couldn't cut it. Get it? I am punny today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Punny? Really?
    By the way, I love "Sassy and Classy," so fitting. Happy Anniversary to the B Bistro!

    ReplyDelete