Thursday, February 18, 2010

Soo many things

Soooo many things are happening. I was telling Julie and Stacey tonight about my 18 million projects. I love being busy. I feel like I am in my element and truly alive. Lots of things in the works, including an event in march and april and a possible event for later in the year. hmmm lots of things to think about these days. In addition, I am really loving every minute and every new thing I learn. I had a chance to chat with my ITD today to check in. I have supervision with my supervising therapist at my Tuesday/Friday setting. Anyhow, We had a chance to catch up and check in this afternoon. My ITD is sooooo amazing and brilliant. I read her a line from the reading that I talked about a couple of days ago. That inspired an incredible conversation relating to reading that we'll be diving into later in the internship. But it provided a glimpse of the things we would be reading and the depth of understanding that comes with experience and the capacity to look at these readings over and over again and always gain something new. Phew. That was a brain-full.

I have so much to learn from my ITD-- the sheer amount is unimaginable. I told her today-- that more and more I learn, see, observe, read, the more obvious it is that I am supposed to be working in this way. My ITD said that it showed. That made me happy and feel solid.

Today I did two solo sessions. It went well but I need to just slow down and chill out. When I do that, I can focus effectively on the client and what I'm doing to support them. I can't wait for next Thursday so I can do that. Today we got to spend time in adaptive tech. We fixed a couple of our drums and got to work the sewing machines. I created a music portfolio with velcro clasp at the top. its lovely. I will include photos tomorrow.

I am exhausted and going to bed soon. I have a to finish up a business call and then I will be going to bed. I went to bed around 9:15 last night and I woke up feeling refreshed and way better this morning. Lesson Learned.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment