Monday, February 22, 2010

Halfsies

Today was a half day.

I woke up feeling funny to my stomach (as opposed to sick to my stomach) and definitely slept an hour past my alarm. Oops.
Our ITD had a doctors appointment this morning and wasn't sure what time she'd be coming to the office, or if she'd come into work at all.
Kari came in feeling funny to her stomach and kind of woozy too.

I did my two sessions this morning and came back in to Kari on the phone with our ITD giving us an update. We decided to cancel our afternoon session and head for home.
So I am updating a little early this evening. I'm already on the couch and cozy and trying to let my body decide if its going to be healthy or healthy (sick is no option).

Thank goodness hulu has the 1986 version of Babes in Toyland with Keanu Reeves, Drew Barrymore, and Richard Mulligan. This movie is just about as bad as Grease 2 and Xanadu. I swear it must have medicinal powers. I'm making a big pot of my mom's soup tonight and plan on being in bed by 9p. Sounds like a plan to me!

Sessions went well today. Tomorrow I get to observe an assessment session, in addition to the sessions that I am already running. The assessment session should be really interesting. My supervising therapist, now that he has more time, has a few referrals for assessment. I am really looking forward it it.
okay goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment