Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snowicane 2010

Well... the wind has picked up and the snow has begun to fall. Since its so windy the snow comes at you sideways at like 30mph. The storm is supposed to pick up tonight, but apparently Brighton is exempt. I don't see snow falling .... just blowing everywhere.

I was promised at least 10" by the time I wake up tomorrow morning and I hope that I will not be disappointed.

I had two sessions today and then spent the rest of the afternoon (mostly by myself) at the main office reading, practicing and working on monthly summaries.
It took a while to get home- the roads were pretty treacherous BUT I came home to a lovely surprise- a card from my mom and my build-a-banjo kit.
This banjo project is going to take a little longer than I had anticipated, but I think I am going to enjoy putting in the time to do it correctly.
Sounds like a weekend project to me.

Tomorrow is still up in the air. My Friday site gets a lot of snow and closes for snow days, so I have to keep an eye out tomorrow morning on the news to see if I'm going down there or back to the main office for another day of reading and practicing.

I'll keep you updated on the status of the snowicane.
Signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment