Sunday, July 11, 2010

Arsenic and Old Lace

I turned on the tv today and Arsenic and Old Lace was on TCM. Loving that. Its a personal favorite ever since my mom rented it from the library one day a ton of years ago. I think I brought it to school once for a rainy day and I got mad because everyone else wanted to watch Homeward Bound.
Cary Grant is brilliant in this slapstick. I haven't seen this movie in quite a while, so discovering it this morning has been such a treat. I have now since enjoyed my oatmeal and coffee and am trying to decide what to do today. Yesterday was a bit of a waste. I woke up late and had a headache for most of the day. There is a Harry Potter marathon and The Hills (preparing for the big series finale) marathon. Then High School Musical 3: Senior Year later. I have to say that the HSM 3 was pretty horrible. You know, the first one was likable- the first one of its kind. Watching the 3rd became pretty tedious. I'd compare it to the Back to the Future trilogy, but the HSM series is no where near Back to the Future in terms of quality (even that kinda lame 3rd one set in the old west).

Anyhow, enough about bad TV. I think today I am going to go read by the pool for a while. Life has been pretty slow this weekend. Its been nice although its been hard to get moving to do anything. I might venture to target today to pick up some tennis balls. Kelly LMT told me to get some tennis balls and use them to break up the tension that I hold in my shoulders. Sounds good to me. We didn't make it out to Palmyra this weekend but maybe sometime during the week. We HAVE to go. Have to. Beginning this week I have 6 weeks left. While 6 weeks may sound like a long time, it is really going to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment