Thursday, July 29, 2010

Walking Disaster

Today is just disaster. I am glad that I am home and that tomorrow is another day.
first disaster of the day:
1. Running out of gas.
I didn't run out of gas, but I was dangerously close to E. Normally this would not be an issue except that #2 disaster happened.

2. Left my purse at home
So I had no gas card, no drivers license, no insurance card. awesome.

3. A consumer became agitated and started pounding on cars in the parking lot.
I got a phone call in the office about the beamer with the california plates and to please check to see if there are any damages so that they can make arrangements to have it fixed. Well Great. No purse. No license. No AAA card. No nothing.
Luckily, there weren't any damages.

Kari came in later and gave me 7 bucks to get gas to get home. And here I am.
I did have a nice supervision today and we did go over Resumes and Cover Letters today. Our ITD gave us a very short list of possible graduate programs... as in, there are only a few that she has pre-approved. :) That was pretty funny.
I am just glad this day is over. I will hopefully have an easy breezy day tomorrow. My supervising therapist is away at a graduate school residency for the weekend, so I will have the office to myself and my ITD said that if I'm not feeling too hot then I can leave early. We all prefer that I get better before next week picks up- I have my big presentation and documentation and papers and evals (oh my!). Aside from my (almost) comical day and a silly little blunder, I'm feeling pretty good. I plan to do a lot of resting this weekend and working on my hand out for my presentation. That's all.

3 comments:

  1. What schools does she recommend?! Just curious! haha

    Hope tomorrow is better than today!

    xoxo,
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow will be great.

    Hate days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have a day like that I repeat my mantra, :All shall be well, And all shall be well, And all manner of things shall be well." It calms me and gets me to a manageable place. Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete