Monday, July 19, 2010

The miracle-worker

Kelly, LMT is perhaps my new favorite person. She did like this hot waxy parafin-y treatment on my today that she said will get rid of a bunch of bad stuff and give me a 6pack. A 6pack would definitely be an upgrade from my ab (that's right... just one). We'll see how this pans out in the next two days. I do feel great though.

I had great sessions today and we finished discussing Maslow and managed to start the blues improvisation in-service. That was fun. Kari and I got do to some playing together which is always fun. We got some final dates today- like when our final paper is due, our case study dates (which were determined last week) and when our last day of sessions will be. That makes things a little more real.

I bit my tongue so hard today the it bled a little and its still a little sore. While this does sound painful (and it was), it made for hilarious moments in the office. Poor Kari cannot get any work done when I am there to distract her.
My closet doors were fixed today- Thank you Hunky Anthony.

Not much else to report. I am going to settle down for my bowl of ice cream-- Kelly says that ice cream with real vanilla bean in it helps keep a muscle in your face from tensing too much.

2 comments:

  1. Arth yew ahkin luk thus naw? Fortunately, the tongue heals faster than anything else on our bodies....if you eat enough vanilla bean (in ice cream, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla, did someone say Vanilla? My favorite, no South Beach Vanilla here unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete