Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eaten alive....

I have a minimum of 15 bug bites and they all itch at once. Its horrible. The worst are the ones on the tops of my feet. I wanted to kick my shoes off in my office and take care of that. Oh well. I had a great Tuesday.

The attractive physical therapy (doctorate) student observed my morning sessions. It was nice to talk about my work to someone outside of the field and who was curious. I got my work done, put gas in the car, caught up with Julie, shipped two boxes, and now I'm back home slathered in cortaid. Tomorrow I really start working on my case study. I've started an outline and started typing up some of my clients history to have on file. So I'm off to a start and need to keep pressing on.

Aside from that, its oppressively hot and humid and is supposed to remain that way through Thursday. Eck. Its horrible. I'm glad to be sitting next to my air conditioner. I'm feeling pretty antsy in general- I'm excited for my trip home; I want my case study presentation to be done; but mostly I am excited to come home. So bear with my lame countdown and talking about how excited I am to be coming home. No amazing awarenesses or realizations to share today- just that I feel so different and I am curious to see how it will feel to come back home for a little bit.

Time for Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment