Friday, July 16, 2010

Visiting the Hill

Going to the hill tonight....

I'm driving over to Kari's and we're going together in one car. I'm very exciting and hoping to catch some good footage.


Today was a great day. I had great sessions and accomplished everything I set out to do. This week has been really balanced for me. Its this new thing I'm trying.

I'm starting to prep for my trip home- that means pulling out my suitcase and putting some stuff in it. I plan on taking home some stuff around here that I won't need, like movies or books and more winter stuff that I really don't need to keep around. I talked to Chic today who told me to "stop by the media tent at the festival if you have time." Very funny. I am excited and know this will be a nice break for me!

Anyhow I have to eat before heading east. To the Hill!

1 comment: