Sunday, July 18, 2010

productive weekend!

it only 12:45 here and I have already accomplished so much this weekend:
Shipped 2 more boxes of stuff home.
cleaned my apartment
dishes
laundry
Target run
trip to the bank
Halfway packed for my trip home
finished my Maslow book
and now waiting for a phone date.


Phew. I even made pancakes for breakfast this morning. AND I received my gas reimbursement for May! Woo hoo! I am really excited to be home Wednesday and am looking forward to working the festival. Its going to be a nice break and its going to be fun to see everyone. I haven't been home since the beginning on January.
Tomorrow we are going to finish discussing the Maslow book and have another piano inservice. I also have another appointment with Kelly, LMT. I am really looking forward to that and especially leading up to the weekend. Tuesday should be typical and Wednesday I have a meeting and then heading right to the airport. I'm so excited.
Well time for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment