Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A fairly typical day

It was a typical day. All of my sessions went well. My supervising therapist is on vacation this week, so I had the office to myself. It was pretty quiet, but I made a startling discovery. I found another gray hair. That brings the total up to 3-- that I know of. I suppose I really am on the road to my future- which in my family means looking like my Auntie Lynda. I'm on my way.

I stopped at the Geneseo Wegmans for a few items and realized that its probably better than I do my Wegman's run at least 30 miles away from home. Its going to cut down on the amount of money I spend of frozen delights. You can't buy ice cream and then hop in the car- blast the heater- and drive for at least 30 minutes to get home. That's a recipe for disaster. Instead I bought cookies.

This is the last full week of my internship before my ITD goes on a bit of medical leave (nothing too serious) for a few weeks. Both Kari and I are curious to see how it all works out. We're planning on making a video series called "Today, while you were out of the office..." where we film a little blip about things that happened-- like Kari threw a paper airplane at me and then we did documentation. You know, the important things. We are learning to use the video camera so we can also tape sessions and bring her videos. There is even talk where we sit and watch them with her for that immediate feedback. That makes me nervous because the camera does not lie. Scary. But its also nice to still have her feedback and supervision while she's away from work.

That's it for today. I've got to straighten up my kitchen and cook that chicken that's been in the fridge. I also bought an East Coast Microbrew from somewhere.... I dunno. I was feeling adventurous and Wegmans does not carry wine. Imagine that. You have to buy wine at the liquor store. Lame.
Happy Tuesday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. The more white hair, the more you look like me, the less you'll have to show your ID for those micro brews and vino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long has the chicken been in the frig? Is it still safe to eat?

    ReplyDelete