Monday, March 1, 2010

What a day!

The car is fixed. New battery. Fixed a short in the tail light.
I cancelled my morning sessions, stopped at starbucks and headed to work. I arrived at the office just a short 45 minutes later and realized that I did not have my purse. That's right I definitely left my purse in Rochester.

Today's afternoon sessions went well. Kari and I are starting to get more comfortable in our sessions. Its fun to see and also negotiate all of the things that come up in those sessions.

I hurried home to retrieve my purse in addition to also running a test session for a virtual conference that the western region student music therapy chapter is hosting on Saturday. Its an event that I've been putting together for a while. It's happening on Saturday and I will be relieved once it gets off and rolling-- meaning everyone signs in when they are supposed to, all the technology works, etc. The test was successful this afternoon. I was on the phone with another officer while she was signed into my account talking with the university in utah that is hosting our speaker. If its sounds complicated--- it kind of is. I have enjoyed being president of this particular student group--- even though the balance between this and internship is extremely difficult to juggle some days--- but I will be ready to hand off the torch come our conference in April. For now, I'm just hoping for a spectacular event on Saturday.

After all of that, I am way too tired to cook, so I ordered a pizza online and am enjoying a nice little glass of wine. The weather held up today but they are saying that we could easily see another foot of snow by the time Spring rolls around. That would make this winter's record of 100" of snow for the season. I heard that on the radio today.

Tomorrow I will go to my usual Tuesday/Friday site even though my supervising therapist is on a vacation this week! I will really by flying solo there and I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment