Saturday, March 6, 2010

SUCCESS!!

Today's event was a huge success. We had a dynamic presenter and presentation that about 50 people enjoyed. I had a chance to connect with the other student board members so I am feeling better about the upcoming conference- like some of the load is being lifted. Now I can be more relaxed about the conference and enjoy the process rather than a state of panic. So I am relieved and inspired and excited and tired and happy. Lots of things. Mostly I'm relieved and excited that it went so well and for the upcoming conference. AND Now I can be in full conference mode in terms of the MT association. YAYAY. Such a good feeling.

Otherwise today was just so productive. I had time to lay in bed and watch my hulu shows, do the dishes, clean the kitchen from top to floor (I got a new swiffer), put groceries away from yesterday (like crackers and stuff), shower and do my hair, clean up the front room, vacuum, eat breakfast, make coffee, sort laundry and host a video conference. Phew. I deserve a nap. Maybe I will get right on that. The wrap up e mails and Eval forms for today's event can wait until tomorrow. :)

1 comment: