Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

Its Friday. Wooo hoooo.
I'm doing laundry and eating brownies. So far so good.

I had a great day today. I had good observations and great sessions. In one of my sessions today, the client started laughing so hard tears began streaming down his face. This wasn't a typical laugh- it was a whole other level of laughing. It sounded deeper like a belly laugh and even at one point, became inaudible. It was hilarious. I was playing some really consonant - pleasant- sounding music when my fingers slipped and played some horribly dissonant notes. Apparently that was hilarious. So I started to add more dissonance intentionally. What a hoot. One of the staff from this client's core room happened to walk by and looking the window. When I walked in to take the client back after therapy she started telling me how great it was to see that moment. What a day.

Lots of things happening this weekend--- Kari and I have to finish putting together our presentation for Thursday. That includes reviewing video, ironing out our experiential, and filling in the holes in the information. So I'm going to the office tomorrow to work on that stuff with her and also (Hopefully) finish up some paper work for february. fingers crossed please.

Its suppose to rain this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. I love the rain and I love the smell too.
Anyhow, that's it for this weekend. I'm going to decompress with some brownies and fabric softener. Yep. This is an eventful Friday night for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment