Wednesday, March 24, 2010

haircut!

New Hair. Hair finally cut. It feels so much better. Thank goodness.
I took Rt. 65 to get to this little town with this nice salon and spa. In the middle of no where- literally, no where--- where 65 meets 251 there is a circle. To continue on 65 you have to go around the circle. In the middle of no where. It was very confusing. In the middle of no where. Sometimes I don't understand this state.
The salon was nice and I feel so much better.


Kari is on her way over for ice cream and sleep over. We're leaving for Pittsburgh first thing tomorrow! I am really excited to experience another conference and forget about all my other responsibilities for a couple of days.
Woo hoo. I'm gearing up to get into my conference mode! Updates AND pictures of Pittsburgh when I return.

Our ITD gave us some sound advice this afternoon regarding conference:
1. Don't wander too far from the hotel
2. If you pass a bathroom be sure to use it
and 3. Take notes and be prepared to tell her everything when we get back.

Gotta pack! Have a great weekend everyone- I'll be back Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. Bella! I am excited for your hair. Or something. LOVED your letter. thank you. Thou shalt receive something of the like soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! Great cut, you'll be a smash in Pittsburg, go get 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great. Those round-abouts are killers. Welcome to the North East. Annabel does not do well going in circles. Got to love it.

    Knock them dead in Pittsburg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! ITD's #2 a gem, don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete