Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Monday

Its raining! I love the rain. I love the rain smell more.

Today was a good but busy day. Kari was finishing off her evaluation stuff for her meeting this afternoon I had four sessions today (one was canceled) and a meeting. Everything went well, I got some paperwork done and had time to sit in the Somatron. I figured out how to make it work with my iPod which was exciting. I could listen to whatever song I wanted to without dealing with the CD player.
I stopped at Wegmans for a few things including milk. I've been out for a while. I have missed cereal so much.

Now I'm home, settling in. I'm still taking these huge horse pills for antibiotics, but I should be done by the time we leave for Pittsburgh (Thursday!!). Wow time is flying.
Two weeks until Vegas. That is going to be an interesting experience. Mostly I am just excited that I am going to be seeing my friends.

Tomorrow I have another meeting and hopefully my first quarter evaluation. AND I have to call the hair salon again because they close early on Saturdays and are closed Sunday and Monday. Go figure. Hopefully I'll be able to go on Wednesday before Pittsburgh.

That's all she wrote.

1 comment:

  1. Hair, must deal with the hair! We so quickly become tumbleweeds (thank you Auntie Dorothy). As for cereal, Kashi Go Lean all the way! Love you, AL

    ReplyDelete