Friday, March 19, 2010

Sick Day

I stayed home sick today. I woke up this morning with a killer headache- a side effect of one of the antibiotics that I have for my infection. Blech. I called the pharmacy and asked if I could take any advil to tylenol- sometimes you can't. But she said I could so I took some extra strength and had a little cup of coffee-- sometimes the caffeine helps too. I canceled my sessions this morning and went back to sleep. I felt bad about canceling AND having to reschedule my evaluation because I would rather get that done sooner than later, but I am glad that I didn't have to drive anywhere. When I get these bad headaches they settle right behind my eyes making most anything impossible. But I am feeling better now.

So as long as I'm already feeling a bit better and sort of irritable, I decided to catch up on some music therapy association stuff. :) Just kidding, although I do have the time. And I wrote a letter to my friend in Colorado and have watched numerous episodes of Golden Girls. Funny Girl is up next. oh and lunch. I'm hungry.

I'm going to call later about getting my hair cut and I'm hoping that taking the antibiotics won't make me feel this way all of the time.
Lunch time. I hope everyone is having a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment