Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mail Call...

If you can't tell each shamrock says "Sassy" and "Lassy"--- Thanks mom! I received an envelope from my momma with a bunch of festive things!
So sassy.... in fact, its sassy enough for this lassy. I love it.

btw Julie, mom found some extra gift cards and things from our last Outlet binge. that was a great day-- also the same day we decided it was a good idea to try and eat an entire pan of bevi-brownies. Like I said, a great day.

I am so tired tonight and I spent most of the afternoon staring at a computer, so I will be brief. All of my sessions went well today and one even ended in the client sharing the piano with me for 20 minutes. That alone is a big deal for this particular person. Kari and I have been hard at work-- paperwork that is. We've been trying to finish up all the February summaries that are still left-- it feels like this horrible neverending process because as soon as we finish these we will have to start polishing our March summaries and on and on and on and on. Oh well. I didn't have a chance to do the summaries as the month progressed for February so I think I am going to go into the office this weekend to catch up on all of that stuff so I can truly focus on March. PLUS I want to be ahead of the game --- or as far ahead as I can --- before the two conferences in a few weeks.Things will be more manageable once this week is over- we have that extra presentation to do next Thursday for professional development. Time is definitely flying by! I've already been here for like two months or something. Wow.

It was 50 degrees today! And there is a recent surge in the number of birds flying around. I saw a huge V on my way home tonight. It was sort of spectacular. The heat in my apartment is still running rampant. I got home yesterday and it was 86 degrees, today it was 82 degrees. The heat is definitely turned off. I don't know what to do. THe haunted lamp has stopped acting up, but maybe the spirit is now inheriting the heater. Hmmmm more observations are necessary.

Now I am going to stuff my face with something, change into my pjs and be asleep by 8:30. Another wild night at home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment