Monday, March 15, 2010

Ode to Seat Warmers

Ode To Seat Warmers

Dearest seat warmer
you warm my behind,
you make my commute
utterly divine.
You take the chill
right from the morning rush
even though snow banks are high
and roads are mush.
But more than that
more than warming my rear
Or caressing my tush
no matter the year
you warm my coat
on the passenger side seat
and that,
that my dear friends,
you can not beat.

Yes its true. I have a love affair with my seat warmers. I put my coat on the passenger side seat and turn the seat warmer on so that my coat is warm by the time I get to work and put my coat back on.
I just felt like everyone should know.

We had a great day. More observations and we went over our presentation for Thursday. My life in Arizona is wrapping up. Dad is closing out the apartment next week and bringing my stuff back to Gilroy. I am most excited that my bed is coming to gilroy. its the best bed ever. And the couch? Oh. Soo good for naps. But I am sad that this particular chapter of my life is officially over- it was an amazing 18 months.

Tomorrow I have more observations- the few sessions that my supervisor did not get to see on Friday and viewing more video to perhaps use for our presentation on Thursday.
Next week is Pittsburgh conference already! Hmm Pittsburgh. In the 5th grade, my state report was on Pennsylvania. It was the second state in the United States and there's a horse on the flag. Sydney Crosby, my canadian and NHL husband, plays for the Pittsburgh Penguins. Its flower is mountain laurel. The state tree is hemlock. The state bird is the ruffed grouse. The first baseball stadium was built in Pittsburgh in 1909. Just a few facts for you. I will have to find some trinkets while in Pittsburgh. I can't believe that its already here! There are so many things to do and time is flying!

2 comments:

  1. You have a Canadian husband? Why wasn't i invited to the wedding? Is it my hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, between seat warmers, rice pillows and your cozy Thomas blanket it's no wonder you're either in Annabelle or on the couch!

    ReplyDelete