Monday, March 29, 2010

Productivity!

Wow. Today was a productive day.
Not only did I have a full schedule but I also submitted some paperwork, got started on some more paperwork, and printed out completed paperwork. The end of the month = paperwork. Now that I am home, I am feeling completely sluggish.
Tomorrow I was invited to a Seder dinner. The roles of Mean Old Pharaoh and Miriam are still vacant-- I may feel the urge to volunteer by the time I get there. I was invited by one of the people that I met at conference. We'll call him MAR-boy for now. Anyhow, he's not Jewish, but has worked for this family who is and they invited him to Seder and by extension I was invited. I am looking forward to the celebration and food and kosher soda. Please expect a full report upon returning.
MAR-boy came over yesterday to catch a movie and have a bite to eat. He's a pretty cool guy and it was nice to hang out with someone new. I think when you meet people at conference it sets off your friendship on a different note. I know that I am a little more relaxed but also hyped up and excited to be there--so kind of like a more authentic version of myself. I'm in my element and all, so how could I be anyone but me. I don't know if that makes any sense. It kind of feels like we've been friends for a while- one of those things. He lives in the town where I work 2 days a week, so he's in the area. Anyways he's pretty active so its very possible that I may be taking up hiking (?) and disc golf (frisbee golf) among other adventures in the near future. I think the hiking is negotiable. In any case, I think its a perfect opportunity for a new pair of shoes.

Tomorrow means really going back to work and getting back on the paperwork train.
That's the latest and greatest!

3 comments:

  1. I know you play the piano brilliantly, the guitar, the tuba, the recorder, the kazoo....do you now play 'paper' as well? Hope you have a reflective and spiritual time at the Seder...right....and my unasked for advice? Save the Bonfante sarcasm for the third date! photos please, photos...

    ReplyDelete