Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Toosday

blech. I am exhausted.

I made a trip to fedex this morning to ship off my instruments and a couple of boxes. I have two boxes left to ship and an extra box for last minute items.
I came home fedex and my energy was just zapped. So I've been on the couch. But I think that I am gathering the strength to bring my last 2 to UPS and continue the cleaning frenzy. I got my motivation around 8p last night and tackled my bedroom and the kitchen (including the oven and refrigerator). Once I get these last two boxes out I can focus on the front room and bathroom.

Sooooo I think I am going to be able to leave sometime tomorrow- probably early afternoon (I'll have a load of towels to do before I go). Its a day earlier than expected, but I am okay with that. I'm looking forward to hitting the road.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I think Ann Arbor is lovely this time of year. Oh yeah, so is Kona...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive carefully. Wave when you drive through Mentor, Ohio. I just got back from there last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have driven through it a couple of times today!

    ReplyDelete