Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Weekend

I'm taking a break from working on my Final Paper. I'm enjoying a margarita while working on my paper so I have forgotten about what I really wanted to share with you today. Classy.

Things are going well. My reflective final paper is taking shape. I'm almost done writing it at which point I'll actually print it out and go through it with a pen. I don't want to sit at my computer forever. If I can spread it out all over the living room floor I think I can continue my productive streak. Its been nice reviewing my experience while out here. I'm glad I have all of my blog posts as well as my journal entries. Its hard to sum up and synthesize my entire experience- everything I've learned about myself and music therapy. They all kind of bleed together, especially considering my identity as a therapist. Sigh. Its been a long road, but I feel like I am in a balance place and ready to start my career. I'm ready to do some great things in this field---- right after I take a vacation. :)

In other news, I received a box of "Wisconsin Prizes!" They include:
1 beer coozy that looks like cheese
1 postcard
1 box of Cowtown Cookies (Chocolate Cow Shapes)
1 Peanut Caramel Corn Cob
1 "The Original Mini Cow Pie: Crunchy pecans and buttery caramel drenched in smooth milk chocolate"

Thanks Mags!! I am going to enjoy my cow cookies for dessert tonight. I've ordered in for dinner since I want to finish my paper and I've already had a large margarita.
Okay, back to writing. I am almost done and ready for a dinner break!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a productive day! We partied with the symphony folks!

    ReplyDelete