Monday, August 9, 2010

The Start of the End

Today was a good day. I had good sessions and observations and we discussed the final book we were required to read. I even accomplished most of the things that I set out to do today.

I did, however, have to say goodbye to two of my clients today. I finished up with two of my guys. They teach interns all of the time, so its really me who is making the immediate adjustment here. Its kind of strange to think that they won't be apart of my usual weekly routine now. It's probably only going to get weirder as more of my clients are phased out of my caseload. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it yet. This means that I am actually so very close to finishing. I know that in my brain- but my heart has some catching up to do (as per usual- this is the way I operate).

Anyhow, I am exhausted and plan on eating a bit of dinner and passing out! Sounds like fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment