Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excellent Evening..... and not so good morning

Hahaha. I can't party like I used to.. nor do I bounce back as quickly as I used to either.
Oyvey.

We had a lovely evening. I took care of drinks and Kari and her husband took care of the food.
Currently I am awaiting my chinese delivery. Chinese food is my favorite after a big celebration. I don't know why. My roommate in Santa Ana and I would always get chinese food after a big party--- welll really any time we could. There is an amazing chinese place right in Orange, CA-- Yen Chings. They have delicious food.
Anyhow, I'm waiting for my food to get here. I just need a little pre-dinner party snack. ;)

I'm thinking about packing another box or two today.... but we'll see. I'm enjoying the whole "not doing anything" feeling right now. I imagine the packing and cleaning frenzy will officially restart on Monday.





As we left Friday I snapped a few photos.
Kari and I snapped a photo together right as we exited the building for the last time.
We did it! and we did it damn well!











This is our main building. It was also a beautiful day yesterday. Its still weird to think that I won't be back there for work on Monday. This was our little home for the past 8 months.
Just had to snap this last photo!




No comments:

Post a Comment