Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Last Tuesday

Today was my last day at my Tuesday/Friday placement. I got to see everyone (thank goodness- that resolves all of last week's scheduling issues). As I was walking out the building, a lot of the people came up and gave me hugs and told me good luck. It made me sad definitely. They put together a card and also a Geneseo mug and waterbottle. I can drink my coffee and think of all my guys and wonderful co-workers there. One of my clients made me a personal card which is depicted below. It's a beautiful card and I don't even mind the glitter (you know how glitter manages to get EVERYwhere).

It's getting real now. This was my last tuesday and the last time that I was going to be there in that building. Sigh. I am feeling a little sappy this afternoon but I had another great day. This was a great place to work twice a week and I am so excited to have something tangible to take away from my time here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling a tad dyslectic looking at this photo...or is it the wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. I took the photo with my computer instead of a camera.

    ReplyDelete