Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday

Today was a great day. All of my paper work has been submitted and I am left with my evaluation stuff for tomorrow.
The only problem is that I'm feeling completely un-motivated to finish it up. I have now turned to the muse of gin and tonic (Hey- I gotta clear out the contents of my fridge and that includes the bottle of tonic water).

Let's hope the muse does its job here.


I am excited to be finished tomorrow and am looking forward to wrapping things up. I can't believe this day is finally here. I am still a little worn out from all of the reflection and introspection and I am glad to have to focus on packing up boxes, driving and helping my sister get settled. It will be a nice change from the past few weeks.
Lots of things happening this weekend, but first I have to get through my eval tomorrow afternoon. I know it will be great, I just have to get going. Sigh. Its certainly been a long road and I think so much has changed in a really amazing way. I am thankful to have had this experience and to have been able to share it with all of you for the past 8 months. What a wild ride eh?

2 comments:

  1. Ain't that the truth...one crazy ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go get them tiger--

    As for wild rides, well, just get ready for the next one and the one after that. We manage create these rides as we progress.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete