Monday, August 23, 2010

Boxes Boxes everywhere

Boxes everywhere . I might be ready to skip town on Wednesday. I have almost everything packed up and once I get these boxes and instruments out of here, I think the cleaning will be easier. I'll have to make a few trips I think. Instruments in one trip and then boxes in the other.
I'm going to cook my last bit of chicken- otherwise my freezer is dangerous close to being empty- a definite feat.
Except that I have a bucket of Margaritas. I wonder if they will travel well.....

I went and saw Miracleworker Kelly, LMT for our last massage. She gave me a few goodies and really worked me. She said that my shoulders and back were wound like rope. I'm not surprised. I'm feeling pretty good and definitely ready to see my sister and dad in michigan and then get the heck home. :)

I'm going to cook up a little dinner and then start cleaning my kitchen. I think I can tackle the kitchen and my bedroom today. Ready... set... Go!

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning, moving, packing...I can't relate. I am the Queen of the Slugs in Kona. Inertia Rules! love you, AL

    ReplyDelete