Sunday, August 8, 2010

yes I know... second post of the day

Eight Simples Rules: Lessons Learned During My Internship


And how I learned to love the bomb....
Oh wait.. no... that wasn't write.... get it?
Eight Simple Rules.....--- thats what I decided to title my Final Paper.

It is printed and ready to go.

I'm working on a video to show you how my new recording toy works too.... right after I fix some broccoli for dinner... probably. The couch is looking pretty good.

Now that my presentation is over I find that I have a lot of time. My reading is finished. My paper is done. I just have a ton of documentation and reports and the evals. But if I start working on everythign little by little, I will be in good shape.
It was fun to recount my experience from the first time I updated about sprinting through the Detroit airport to even get to Rochester to sitting here in my apartment drinking another "corolla" in my cheeezzzy coozy. It truly has been a wild ride.

One of my readers (and friend) recently said, "I'll miss your blog when you're done with your internship." I've been thinking about the fate of "And On That Note..." as I only have 2 weeks left. Obviously my adventures are far from over; they will just change in place and time and focus. I would love to keep my friends and family "in the loop" so I am considering continuing to blog as I explore my employment opportunities, take my certification exam and of course, take a vacation. So never fear, I'm fairly certain that I will keep up with the blogging. I have a lot of ground to cover and an entire career just ahead.
I will, of course, keep you posted.

1 comment: